Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Lichita 2/9

Hey guys! it's a short recap today (I missed the first half of the show, so fill in if I missed something good!)... enjoy!

Alicia wants to move Jimena to a better school. Magos is against it, but Jimena is really excited!

Augusto is telling Beto all about how he needs to work for HIM and not the cops, when Draco brings in Mateo and Sheila... "the consequences for your heroism will fall on your kid."



Then he goes and tells Carmona he can't continue with the investigation

Braulio has found Brisa's dad, who seems sorry but not sorry he ran out on his daughter. Anyway, the Dad wants to get back in her life and offers Braulio economic support for his movie if he'll help get the dad back into Brisa's life.

Sandra attempts to torpedo another business meeting for Alicia, saying she's not really in charge, a blip who shot up but will fall soon. The guy looks unconvinced and takes Alicia's card before leaving. He recognizes her name from all the magazines or whatever and responds positively while Alicia scowls.

Beto calls Alicia at the cafe (the only place where he isn't blocked) to beg and plead to see her again. She's mad that Augusto saw the photos of the two of them kissing, and just as he's telling her "Augusto will never find out," Augusto creeps up behind him and hears those words. ulp. Augusto mentions that any threats (regarding Mateo) that held for talking to the cops will also apply to talking to Alicia about anything non-work-related.

Labels:


Comments:
Thanks, Ezra!

This was a double episode. I sure hope they do not continue this trend.

What a shock that Augusto is Mateo's tutor! I actually felt bad for Roberto having seen how Augusto has manage to infiltrate his life. Augusto knew all about Roberto from day one. He is stuck between a rock and a hard place now with Augusto having threatened Mateo and Alicia and Carmona pushing ahead for the setup. No divorce, no resignation from API. He is set up to be Augusto's sacrificial lamb. Guess, it is Alicia's function, too, (as he earlier told Draco) with her just "signing" away for him. BTW, Augusto even knows about Carmona. This is looking bleak.

Santiago pulled all of his accounts from Icónika except that for the People's Café. Alicia is busy finding a new account: "Teodoro y associates"(?).

Alicia has Augusto spell out to Luciana that she will only be working on the Peoples' Café account.

All I can A say is that the talents of Diego Erice have sure been wasted on a character like Braulio.

Looking forward to tonight!
 

Thanks, Ezra. I haven't seen the episode yet. But it looks like my theory that Augusto was behind the whole Mateo/Sheila thing and that he already knew about Rob's past, panned out. Really, no one else could have orchestrated this. It's not surprising. He has everyone just where he wants them. Ugh!
 

Wow last night was a doozy! Vivi, you hit the bullseye. Augie is behind everything. Poor Rob looked completely gutted. He has no avenue of escape. Does Augie know about Gumaro? I wasn't sure if he mentioned him. He seems to know about everything else so I guess he does. Aye yay yay, I see no escape!!
 

What a disheartening episode you got Ezra!

Thank you for your great recap - "Augusto is telling Beto all about how he needs to work for HIM and not the cops, when Draco brings in Mateo and Sheila... "the consequences for your heroism will fall on your kid" sadly said it all, didn't it?

Jarifa, Augusto's "infiltrating his life" was perfect. How loathsome...

I have to say again that I despise storylines where children are threatened.

I already have Chuchette and Nestor booked as passengers when Augusto's car goes over the cliff, a la Thelma and Lousie style. Might I add a spot for Sheila?

I'm further annoyed Roberto has my sympathy. I'd all but dismissed him but now simply pity him.

Who is going to pull Beto out of this mess??

Diana
 

Diana, yes I think Sheila deserves a seat in that car!
 

Thanks, Ezra.

Didn't Alicia show Roberto's file on all his lies to Augusto? She understandably loathes Roberto, but I didn't expect her to turn him in to Augusto, who of course already knows all anyway.

Brisa's dad seemed smitten by Fatima.

Sandra's hair was pulled back so tight that at first I thought she had a mohawk. This new client clearly preferred Alicia for his work.
 

Awesome Ezra and thank you.

Not surprised Augusto was privy to Roberto from day one and it's always a pleasure watching a con man get coned. I don't like that Mateo is caught up in this but that doesn't negate my distaste for his father. Roberto had singled out Iconika but his hubris never allowed him to believe his mark could become a trap.

Little disappointed Santiago pulled all his other accounts but Peoples Cafe but that was expecting alot.

Why doesn't Alicia just hang up?
 

Thank you Ezra---You helped a lot.

Agusto knows all. Could it be that Carmona has been bought off by Agusto?

Agusto knows all? My bet is that Agusto isn't on to Gumaro. Gummy could turn out to be the shows hero.

I'm still not sure as to what Alicia signed.

Another bet is that Nestor and Chuchette have been on team Agusto,

Yes it was a sad episode last night. How will Roberto rescue Mateo and win Alicia?
I'm staying tuned---I have faith.

must see tv
the gringo
 

Thanks Ezra! The part you covered was the part I missed since I was not aware Uni would pull a double episode on us. Initially I felt like it was Augusto behind all this but as they extended this over so many episodes I began to expect Vladimir or even the detective. On another note enjoyed the way Valeria handled Luciana when she visited the Cafe.
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder