Thursday, November 26, 2015

Muchacha Italiana Viene A Casarse #67 Thu 11/26/15 (Mex 96) Gobble, Gobble

As in: that's what my DVR did with this episode, so...gimme the goods!  What did I miss?

UPDATE!



The following summary of the show was graciously provided by Urban Anthropologist!  I was able to watch on UVideos, so my additions are in italics.  It's organized a little more topically than in the order of events.

During the toast to Pedro and Cousin Itt Helloisa twisted the knife a little deeper into Fiorella. I wish the old bitch would die.

Casa Angeles turned into a nightclub?  Eloisa getting down with Sergio?  Mr. 5ft: "How much did we give grandma to drink?"  Seriously, this is the weirdest snooty-rich-people party I've ever seen.  Even my homegirl Simona gets down.  [BUBBLE ALERT] Sergio pushes Fi at Pedro on the dance floor, the lights go down, the theme song comes up, and they smooch.

Mmm…pretty words and sweet kisses between Gael and Gianna.  He told her about Os' threat and she's cool with hiding as long as they don't break up like Pedro and Fi.  He's talking about being "careful" and I don't know if he means not getting her killed by Os or not getting her killed by his sweet, sweet lovin'.  But either way, yeah kids, safety first. 

Assvaldo almost caught Gael and Gianna but was distracted by the commotion about Roxana.

Helloisa -- during the party -- decided to get to the bottom of the matter of Roxana with "the chauffeur." Fidel was briefly accused of assaulting her but Benito stepped in and told the truth. Roxana fessed up to consensual activities with Benito. Helloisa didn't freak out in front of the staff, but fired Benito privately.

Fi and Santino had a nice bonding moment when he noticed her crying at the party.  He figured out it was about Pedro right away.  Yay!  Fed spilled the frijoles about Vitto.  That ups the chances that Santino might come to Fi's rescue.  (Sorry, girlfriend, but you need it.)  And then he told off Fed, so that makes me like him even more!  Julietta noticed Fi's tears, too, and they have a moment.  When Santino joins them, they sure do make a pretty family picture.

Sergio got completely wasted and started a fight with Santino. Pedro had to put him to bed with help from Fidel and Fiorella.

Eloisa wants Julieta to make up her mind whether she's serious about Sergio or not.  I'm pretty sure the patio has some opinions on that.  They have a family meeting, practically, in the middle of the party, and El announces that Aitana's going to have to move into the rancho with Pedro after the wedding.  Because of that stupid suggestion in Maximo's will that everyone is treating like an absolute requirement.  Also…Fi will still be working there after the weddings.


Diana tried to ask Vittorio more questions about Fiorella but he seems to be on to her. She got up to get some documents and her cell rang. Vittorio answered it and heard the message from the jail. He declined the call and questioned her afterward. She claimed it was a mistake.

Diana is still trying to reel Vitto in, but he'll only offer her a last night of I don't even want to say it out loud.  He's apparently not intending to continue their affair after he gets married.  Gee.  That's decent of him. /sarcasm

Talk about bridal gowns at the dinner table; who cares.

Vittorio invited some friends from Italy. One of them is his nephew, Luca, who was Fiorella's first boyfriend.

Sergio had mumbled about Pilar when they were putting him to bed the night before, and the next morning Fi invites herself along on a trip to the columbarium with Sergio and Pedro.  Still nothing concrete, but Sergio says he made her suffer and she wouldn't have overdosed if he hadn't made her so unhappy.

Previous: Episode 66
Next: Episode 68

Labels:


Comments:
The preceding recap is original and written exclusively for Caray, Caray! Or at least it will be, once we have something vaguely resembling a recap.

Benvenuti to the Muchacha Italiana patio! We're generally a friendly bunch, fond of lively discussion, and we welcome debate as long as the mood stays civil. Alka-Seltzer is available for anyone who needs it.

Rules:
1. No spoilers: do not bring up anything that happens AFTER the episode covered in the recap or give hints about the overall course of the show. Do not discuss the previews (avances). Do not discuss previous versions of the show.
2. No gossip: about the private lives of the stars.
3. Nothing nasty: "nasty" is at the discretion of the author and blog admin; no racial, political, or socioeconomic slurs; no politics unrelated to the show.
4. Support your bloggers: thank the recapper, don't scold the recapper, don't criticize the recap.

Comments that break these rules or are otherwise disrespectful to the author or other commenters will be deleted without warning or explanation.

For more information, please see "this must-read post for bloggers and visitors."
 

Lucky you that your DVR said "ya basta!" and went on strike. LOL. You need to give that thing a big hug.

My DVR says it recorded but I had enough turkey for one day, and planned on watching tomorrow morning. No doubt I'll have some rotten tomatoes to throw at the episode.
 

Lol, doris! It may very well have had indigestion...there were quite a lot of the old episodes taking up space. I would have thought deleting a bunch of them would help, but maybe it was more like it saw its life flashing before its eyes.

It looks like I can watch it on Uvideos, so I'll give that a try. But if anyone wants to discuss in the meantime, go for it!
 

Cool, Urban! I'll fill in some other bits. We'll be all sketchy!
 

OK, we've got recap! Thank you, Urban Anthropologist! I moved your post up above the fold, reorganized things, and added a bit.
 

Grazie, Kat. Hope you and everyone else had a great Turkey Day.

When Santino approached Fiorella and Julieta and said "You are the two most beautiful women here" of course it sounded like a father talking to his daughter and her mother. I almost want to find the episode with the first flashback to him because I'm wondering if that's the same actor. The grey doesn't look natural because it doesn't shine properly, so I'm wondering if it's sprayed on or if it's a wig. I echo my sentiments of the other day that I'm starting to hope he's divorced or widowed so Julieta can choose him.

How creeped out will Vittorio not be at the prospect of marrying his nephew's (or great-nephew's) first love? How ridiculous does this actor feel in this role?

How much longer before Rox finds out who her parents really are? I wonder whether Fidel and Joaquina will end up leaving the ranch because of this. Or maybe Helloisa will have a stroke at the revelation that she has had Maximo's Other Woman under her roof for almost 19 years.
 

Mille Grazie Diva and Urbanita!!

Wait just a john brown minute! Say WHAAAAT! Helloisa gettin' jiggy wit' it on the dance floor, her and Sergio clearing the floor and cuttin' a rug????

I read the first paragraph of this and realized I hadn't watched the episode when the dance floor antics were described! Lawdy ha'mercy!

The best part so far was Santino telling that damned nosey-assed-everything-is-my-business-cause-my-daddy-was-done-wrong Freddie off! HALLELUJAH!! The look on her face was worth every word. Oh, I love Santino!!!

Ok, back to the show!
 

I didn't get to see this so a heartfelt thank you to Kat and Urban for providing the terrific summary. Enjoyed "When Santino joins them, they sure do make a pretty family picture".

So sorry to have missed the dancing! Love a good party especially when there is dancing involved. Even more, I am upset I missed Fed's "dressing down".

"Sergio pushes Fi at Pedro on the dance floor". So, is there still hope for him? I don't care for the buffoonish character he's becoming.

Sounds as though a lot happened last night! Benito is fired? Poor Roxi. What's a poor little rich girl to do?

Diana
 

Thanks Kat! Thanks Urban!

I started watching this episode and for the first time in a long time, I'm actually glad because Eloisa dancing was such a WTH moment. Yeah, she def doesn't need that cane!

Sergio was annoying as all get out and unless he tells us tomorrow that he shoved Fi at Pedro deliberately because he's suddenly realized that Eloisa controlling everyone's love life is some dictator BS, he's going on the list of asses. He wasn't this drunk the secret party he threw when his mommy was out of the house, was he? Oy!

Rox - Wow. Seriously. Grow some integrity, kid.

Quina - Well, this time I can't be totally mad at Roxana for b****ing out on you because man you are ALL up in her business and getting people fired because of it. Again: she's not five! (She only acts like it). Sigh. Seriously, maybe now that there have been grown up consequences, Quina will try approaching her like an adult and Roxana will respond in kind. (Girl can dream can't she)

...Speaking of consequences, CRAP! Did Ben and Rox use protection?!! She kind of ambushed him and in her dream sequences she indicated that she was a virgin, so I don't know that any of them would've been prepared! Yikes!

Santino - HIGH. FIVE. THANK YOU!!!! Someone who finally, finally has the balls to say "WhyTF are you in my business?! I don't care if you are an Angeles, take your metiche self over there and I'll go that way and never the two shall meet until you learn some freaking manners!"

So our "what are you going to do after?" scenarios about Fi, Pedro and Aitana have finally come to light. P didn't think past getting her back in the house and now they'll be basically in a living hell, just a hotter circle. Nice work, great big CEO man!

Applause to whoever called it on Fi's ex-boyfriend showing up. Making him Vi's great nephew is the first good move this show's had in a while! I excited for that!




 

Yah! What all a y'all said! It was Diva who called it on Fiorella's first teenage love showing up! Diva, take a bow. He could be cuter but, oh well, the potential for shaking the zombie mack daddy from his throne and Fifi to her senses are what matters. And, as noted by Vivi yesterday in the comments, Fifi being interrupted from telling Santino she was from Maratea has got to be significant.

It looks like Saint Biagio is going to come through for Fiorella and rescue her from the cold, pasty hands of Vittorio Dragone!

Otra vez, mille grazie Diva and Urban!
 

Awesome and thanks to UA and Kat, I didn't watch, had a humongous dinner party that lasted forever and missed everything.

Yeah, Gael and Gianna working together

Hate I missed Santino kicking butt and taking names

I hope the nephew is a cutie and some real competition for Petey
 

UrbanA – Thank you for the recrap!!!

That dance scene was …. bizarre ... Granny Hell-oisa rocking on out. Go, granny, go! Where, indeed, was her cane?

That whole party scene was bizarre WTFery™(thank you Kat!) including the fight between Sergio and Santino. I expected the table to catch fire when the candles when over. I am done with Sergio. Run, Julieta, run!!!

I lost my last ounce of respect, hope, and caring for Pedro when he smooched Fi right there in the entry hall, in the middle of his engagement party. Or was that a flashback? If so, they were still standing too close in the middle of that party. What a jerk. It was quite comical when Aitana came up and bumped Fi aside. Dude, have the decency to break it off with Aitana or stay away from Fi. I am so done with Pedro.

On a brighter note, in spite of her truly bizarre drunken-like behavior at the party, I liked Fed’s dress and necklace.

Julieta’s skirt was a bit short but she’s got the legs to wear it for a woman her age.

It was a relief that Roxi finally stepped up to the plate and told Eloisa the truth about her relationship with Benito. Baby steps toward redemption . . . My guess is that Beni won't be fired, after all. Otherwise, how else could this subplot continue?
 

Hello everyone? something strange is going on. my comments are vanishing before my eyes. Is this happening to anybody else or just me? Its been happening a lot. Thanks 5ft and UA for the joint effort. Have a good evening all.


Hanna
 

Oh no! Sorry Hanna! Dern it!
 


Good afternoon folks. I hope that you all had a very happy Thanksgiving yesterday. I didn't see yesterday's episode so thank you for the recap and the comments of what happened. My family and I were at my Aunt Ana's house celebrating with the Turkey meal.

By the way the guy playing Santino Orsini is an italian singer named Marco Di Mauro. I think that this is the first novela in which he acts and he is not too old to play Fiorella's father so maybe the stylists have to try hard to characterize him. I read that he was borned on the year 1980 so he is 34 or 35 years old and Livia Brito is 29 years old. And I don't think that the guy that they showed on Julieta's flashbacks is the same actor. That guy was blonde and I think he had blue eyes.
 

Thank you, everyone. I'm sorry, I lost track of time yesterday and did not get to come hang out. I'll see you on the next one!
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder