Thursday, October 23, 2014

Mi corazon es tuyo #68 22 Oct 2014. Fernando does use THE D word with Isa... Isa is desperate. Diego keeps trying to conquer Ana's heart.

Refritos:


Diego explains to Ana about the Dragon fruit being from Laos and Vietnam. Ana thinks Diego is so knowledgeable…

Isa and Fernando arguing and Isa yells at Luz…

Diego tells Ana he loves her and tries to start a waca waca session but Ana maneuvers her way out from under him… says ‘no, Diego… I can’t… Forgive me, its just I can’t.’ She just can’t.

Lo Nuevo:

Fernando leaves the room with Luz after giving Isa several devil stares.

At the truth or dare game, Gustavo passes at ‘the worst ridicule of his life’ and he tells the story of one time he was locked out of his house with just a towel on, had to go to his dad’s office and lost the towel

Laura decides she can’t do truth so she gets a paper out of the bowl for dare… She reads (???) you have to kiss in the mouth the person to your right… (wanna bet that this was NOT what was written on the paper?) Laura kisses Nando, Ximena not happy at all and has a tantrum. Fanny has to hold her back. Ximena is certain (and I am too) that Laura was not kidding with the ‘game kiss’. How come no one thought of reading the piece of paper to see if Laura was lying? Laura mocks Ximena about not liking her boyfriend and that Ximena forgot to take her meds… Ximena warns Laura not to seize her… Laura tells them that Ximena is insecure and a bit nutty… Gustavo is so immature… he just has fun with the whole scene. Fanny asks Laura if she likes Nando.

Isa is left alone in her room yelling ‘darn inopportune escuincla!!’

Nando takes Ximena outside, she warns him that Laura is after his petacas. Ximena says I better go home. Nando will go with her.

Diego tells Ana don’t want to pressure you. When my dad got married and I asked you to marry me you had a crisis. We are grown ups… I desire you. Ana says making love is rete-important to her. He will wait for her as long as it takes.

Fernando returns to the bedroom and the argument continues, but Isa keeps playing victim.

Fernando’s arguments:

We are going from bad to worse…

How dare you yell at a little girl? Let me remind you, she didn’t even talk before. Are you crazy?

You are harming my kids too much and I won’t tolerate that!

What happened just now was the drop that overflowed the glass.

I think its best for us to divorce.

Sebastian’s incident was part of a series of events that concluded with this ‘exabrupto!’ (mocking her)

Besides Sebastian’s incident, which is unforgiveable, there are insulting a kid, the notebooks of the twins, the pearl necklace…

Beyond that, knowing it is not easy to interact with my kids, which in fact are 7, something you knew from the beginning, we are not a couple! We are not a true marriage! And no matter how much effort I put into it, I will never be able to make you happy as I promised you.

I am such an idiot i could not foresee that you are no mother material, let alone mother of 7+ material, or that my kids Ana would pay the consequences for it as well.

I did not know you were writing a book about how to be a 'B _ _ TCH to your step children' and were practicing the hints on my kids.

Noone told me that I needed to make all the wrong decisions before i chose the right one for my happiness... because... its all about ME, you know?  and I got soooooo ZONKED!!

Isa’s claims:

I got it (editor: yeah, like you just drank an instant remedy on how to be a parent and a wife). Please forgive me.

You were telling me horrible things, I was very nervous and my hormones got startled.

Anyone can have an ‘exabrupto!’ (tantrum)..

Its not easy for me to deal with ‘7 creatures’.

I already told you a thousand times that I had nothing to do with Ana’s mom’s issue!

I had nothing to do with the (pearl necklace incident). My mom saw it in a telenovela!

Amazon sent me the wrong book I ordered 'how to become a nice mother of many overnight' and i got 'how to get out of a marriage with kids in 10 days' instead!

Manuela screwed up my cake and i got sick all over the twins homework notebooks!

The car rolled over the kids laptop and the kids blamed me for it.

Fernando concludes telling Isa that he will always watch after her and their child. He will give the kid anything it needs… Isa whines ‘what good is that to me?... if I don’t’ have your love!’ ‘I never told you I loved you Isa!’ ‘I know but I had the hopes that someday you would love me’ ‘how?’ ‘how how??’ ‘if it is so hard to communicate between us, how could I love you if you can’t interact with my kids?... my kids who are the most important in my life… I married you to give the child a family… but living together I realize that won’t be possible! What family will we offer him/her if we are worse every day?? I can’t keep tolerating that you insult and mangle my kids!!’ ‘ and the worst is that you still love your brother’s girl!!’ ‘what’s that got to do with it?? … ‘everything!!’ ‘I already gave up the crazy idea of loving Ana! (Fern is really angry by now) I married you and gave up on her… the problem is here! Between the two of us! As a couple! I am not enjoying life! I am not happy, Isabella!’ ‘You already said it many times. Fernando, if you only gave me one more chance’… ‘with time things will look better… take it easy… better that we end this in a cordial manner… we can be friends’ ‘we are going to distance him/her from its 7 siblings?... Alicia does love me!’ ‘Alicia got enchanted with you for fashion… when have you held Luz in your arms? … when have you helped the twins with homework? When have you held a conversation with Nando?’ ‘your kids hate me!’ (Fanny comes in to ask if Laura can stay overnight. Yup)

Isa keeps begging one more chance… but he won’t give in… forgive me… I already decided (his favorite line, to decide for everyone else)

Ana keeps giving Diego excuses… thanks him for being so nice to her and for the delicious dinner. He offers Mexican, French, arab food next time. Do you like curry? Ana asks him to take her to the house.

Diego goes to get the keys… Ana asks herself in thought ‘why can’t I love that wonderful man?’

We see YoMama singing at a bus but everyone just yells at her, even Isa who is super ashamed of her. Turns out it is a dream of YoMama’s. Isa is trying to wake her up to deliver a whole speech of low self-esteem… I ruined everything! Everything is lost!... and then YoMama adds her own self-esteem crisis with ‘maybe I am just a nuisance to you’

Fernando kisses the twins and Sebas, then sits on his bed and tells Fanny Sr he promises his kids will be his top priority.

Fanny and Leon say goodbye… he will plan something special for her next day (I wonder if for some reason she will be prevented from arriving in time to this ‘date’) When Leon leaves, Fanny stares at her mom’s painting, she is happy, then gets scared when she notices her dad is sitting there watching her. Fernando wants the debrief of the reconciliation. Fanny wants to talk about him first. He tells her he is divorcing Isa and there is no chance he will change his mind. Fanny can’t hide her joy about it.

Isa still ranting/whining to YoMama that she had everything in her hands, the moon and the stars… and she let it slip because she is stupid (she said it, not I!!... granted, not that I am not thinking the same) YoMama tells her that someday she will learn to control herself… (not without professional help, I think)

Johnny sees the ’15 seconds of humor with Johnny’ skids on tv and he gets really happy…

Diego has brought Ana home. She keeps apologizing. He responds… know the difference between a smart man and a dumb man? The smart man knows when the moment comes he has to give up for his own good… and the dumb man would keep on fighting… Know what my problem is? That I have always been dumb. (he leaves on that note)

Nando is consoling Ximena at her house (on her bed to be specific) She is afraid and jealous of Laura. He undermines the whole thing… better spend our time kissing… FF>>

Fanny miffed at Laura for mockin Ximena and for liking her brother Nando, who is happy with Ximena

Ana arrives and Fanny tells her she is back with Leon and that Fernando is divorcing Isa. Fanny also tells her that Isa yelled at Luz and Ana wants to go fight Isa again. Fanny has to grab her. Fanny expects Ana to be happy but Ana can only think of the baby. Besides, he can’t just dump Isa out on the street. Fanny reminds her Isa was being nasty to everyone. Fanny asks Ana if she should talk to Fernando. Ana plays dumb and asks what about? Ana resists, saying it is not her problem. She is not an item with Fernando. Ana won’t say she loves Diego… so Fanny confronts her ‘if love is not the issue, then what is it, Ana??’

Fernando is sitting in living room when Ana comes down in robe and he scares the breath out of her… ‘macario/miocardio’ scare. Fernando offers migraine meds to Ana and heads upstairs to get them. Ana can’t reject it. Then when he is back in living room, they have an odd convo… she tells him she gets migrains when she has big impressions and today was so busy and long… and the news that you will be divorced. Ana says Fanny suggested she talk to Fernando about it… about what? … about his desire for the baby to grow in a family. Fernando says can’t sacrifice the other 7 kids. He never imagined that his life with Isa would be so hard and empty. ‘Live with someone a month, and you will get to know them’. Fernando is also angry about what they did to her about her mother. If Isa and YoMama are capable of that, who knows if they have limits. Ana asks what will happen. He is sure YoMama will leave asap. But Isa might not accept the divorce so quickly or easily. Besides, can’t just kick her out, for the baby's sake. Ana stands up to go to sleep… Fernando grabs her hand and thanks her for her support. She pulls her hand back ‘tomorrow very early your brother will come over.’ As Ana leaves, Fernando talks to Fanny’s painting ‘I can’t deceive you Estefania… I love Ana.’

Jennifer and Nico are having fun at Chicago (at the bean landmark) but she is tired of the huge city(don't blame you, girl!), can’t get used to it. Can we go home?? Nico decides to take her to the mexican villa block in Chicago to make her feel more at home.

YoMama tries to get Isa up from bed, but she pulls the sheets over her.

Diego surprises Ana with a photo shoot complete with makeup, hairstyle and wardrobe. Ana is really excited and asks him why he did this... ‘I want to capture your beauty… I want you to realize how I see you. And I can only do that via photography’.

Alicia comes down asking Fernando where Isa is… Fernando admits they did not sleep together. He sits her down and lets her know he and Isa are getting divorced. Alicia not happy at all.

Previews: Isa calls Reeky… ‘how is your plan to destroy Fernando going??... I want you to destroy Fernando NOW!!! (little does she know that Reeky's plan is the total reverse from her ultimate intention 'I want my money NOW!!!!)’. Elsewhere, Ana tells Diego that Fernando is getting divorced, Diego is angry, then later asks Ana if she loves him.

Labels:


Comments:
Thanks, Marta, the recap was wonderful.

It was interesting seeing "Nico and Jennifer" actually filmed here in Chicago at the bean and Nico suggesting that they head out to La Villita (Little Village) a Mexican neighborhood in the city when Jennifer says she wants to go home. Chicago was also showcased in PEAM.

I liked seeing that Fernando has really made up his mind about wanting a divorce and is not budging no matter what Isabela tries.

Poor Ana had such a long day the day of the wedding. It seemed like she was never going to get back home. That was funny.

Jarifa


 

Thanks, Marta, for two excellent recaps in a row!

After a long day of feasting on that amazing Mexican-food wedding buffet, Diego took Ana back to his bachelor pad and cooked another huge meal? I suspect tn people have more than 24 hours in their days. Let me get my beanie . . .

Yep. Ana is not into Diego. I do NOT look forward to watching him experience the pain of rejection. Also, if Diego blamed Fernan-duh before for stealing his girl and for causing a breach in their relationship, imagine the strife that will ensue. Frankly, I do not like or respect Fer enough to see him get the girl twice. Poor Diego.

Have a great day, All.


 

One more thing - I started watching this tn to help me learn Spanish, and I actually had a dream, while I was sleeping, in which I was speaking Spanish with another person! So cool!
 

Good work, Marta. This is an important episode.

No matter what Fernando says here it will not be easy for him to get that divorce. Isabruja will flirt with the judge, play the victim, and get Yomama to do her bidding until the divorce is delayed as long as she can drag it out. Between that and whatever Freaky is planning we know that there will not be anything resembling a Felizes Para Siempre until the last few capitulos.

Fernando made the right decision and nobody else has a voice in this. He is absolutely right in pointing out how Isabitch never cared for his children. When you marry a widower with children you can't avoid interacting with them. Further that Isabitch has consistently been hurting them. She's had too many chances to reform herself and has never treated them -- or anyone else -- with any degree of decency.

Alicia was being set up no matter how that looked to anyone else. More later.
 

Agreed. besides, now we are SURE to have something happen to Isa that she will blame the kids and Fernando and this is one of the reasons we will get a long delayed wait for that divorce to be final...
didn't someone say we will have a time jump?...
meanwhile Diego will be on waiting mode or will have left?

I agree that Isa will be crying a river to the judge, the social worker, anyone to drag this thing eternally... and until that baby is found out not to be Fernando's she can claim benefits 'for the baby'...
 

There can't be a major time jump without recasting at least three of the children and I wouldn't like to see the roles of Alex, Guille, and Luz recast.

The worst that will happen is time-jumping to Isa being a total bitch in the late stage of pregnancy. Here's hoping that part won't last long.
 

Xime to Laura - #iamunfollowingyouonTwitter
 

What a great job Marta, all the detail and dialog

The Bean - for the record, I do not dope

Leon - truth or dare where I grew up is not a game

Ximena - playing keep away

Diego - "Wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin' Plannin' and dreamin"

Isabela - my voice is just naturally a loud hiss

Fernando - wonder how much this clean up will cost

Ana - yeah, yeah, yeah, you're gonna leave your wife, you want a medal

Alicia - so

Fanny - what grin

 

Fernando's timing and Ricky's soon to be released photo shop of him kissing Ana will play perfectly for Isabela and make it about him cheating, not the kids. Good luck with that divorce that ain't happening.

Meanwhile, Ana bout to have a photoshoot so perhaps she will have a modeling career.

 

tofie... LOVED LOVED:
Fernando - wonder how much this clean up will cost

Ana - yeah, yeah, yeah, you're gonna leave your wife, you want a medal


and ITA about the timing of the photoshop of Ana and Fer kissing and the divorce... that will CERTAINLY play against Fernando's interest... this divorce will cost him an arm and a leg... and the twins will graduate from high school by then.

 

Marta,

Thanks again for a wonderfully detailed recap. What careful work you do for us!

It isn't looking good for Fernando but at least he has his eyes pried open just a little more than he did an episode or two ago.

The whole photo thing with Ana just feels like filler. Where can that be going? A modeling character seems unlikely in that she has a job she can't leave and one she won't leave and this would be a third?

Pobre de Diego!!!

I want Nico and Jenny to come back, too! Two sensible people are needed at all times in just about any novela.
 

As always, fantastic recap Marta. Not one of my favorite episodes, but you made the recap so enjoyable.

Wayyyy too much Isa weeping and crying last night. Man, I just want to smack her and knock her out so she would stop already. Of course she's delusional, but I have to give this woman credit, she can think fast on her feet. An excuse for every event that happened and who to blame. But Fer has reached that place of not caring. I knew the yelling at Luz would be the straw to break the back.

Now, I am even more in the camp if "cue the baby in danger" plot line. Fer already is braced for a drawn out battle with her, but the writers need a way to drag this out even further. Let me also say, with his bucks, if that happens, he could still move her out of the house, set her and mumsy up in a nice place with a nurse and help. But of course, the writers won't go there.

What I'm not liking is that I think there is an expectation on Fer's part that he can keep moving in on Ana and she will sit and wait and hope that just maybe events will play out in her favor with him. I hate hate hate these plots where the heroine has to hold on and wait however long until the galan gets his s*** together. And there is usually a fantastic guy there who frankly should be the love of her life and adores her and GETS her even better...but we have to buy into the "true love" idea that no matter what a jerk, she waits. I would love a TN that happens after the "happy" ending as to whether the bloom dissolves after awhile and the behaviors that made the guy frustrating to begin with came back after the honeymoon was over. Fer may be putting his kids first, but he still has a way to go for me in appreciating Ana for more than being a second mother to his kids. His reaction to her dancing at Chicago will tell the tail.

Wanted to tell Jen I would switch places with her in a heartbeat. I miss my old hometown.

Why is Nando suddenly such a catch? And truly Gustavo---I actually had to smile because honestly, though he was a bit of a jerk, his reaction was a-typical of a lot of teen guys and especially one not truly knowing the details on Ximena's problem. I did like the fact that there was no making Leon feel like an outsider ( he's older than most of those there anyway) and Fer surprising Fanny was cute.

Daisynjay
 

DaisynJay... I agree... and with Fer has reached that place of not caring... that actually sounds dangerous ... (dont know how to point to it but something about his new attitude screams 'danger!' to me)... i agree also that Ana is the one being put in the neverending waiting mode... and she should be able to move on with a guy who GETS her, respects her and does not think twice to do ANYTHING to make her happy no matter what it is he must do (pay off InoDoro, find her mother, make her feel appreciated, cook for her, buy her flowers, pamper her... etc)
 

Don't know exactly why but in this TN I have no problem with Ana just not feeling it with Diego. (Now for me what Fernando pulled would be too much to ever go back) Even she mused to herself why. If she wants companionship, can't think of a better pairing but for once she wants the pitter-patter and if it ain't there it ain't there. She's already had a bro relationship with Juan.
 

Marta, excellent recap.

I missed most of this so your conversation translations were greatly appreciated, especially between Isa and Fer.

"Fernando leaves the room with Luz after giving Isa several devil stares" and "she let it slip because she is stupid (she said it, not I!!... granted, not that I am not thinking the same)" were among my favorites.

Fernando is right in everything he said to Isa, especially that she is not capable of being a mother, let alone a mother to 7 children. She has no maternal instincts whatsoever. This of course gives me pause as to when he will realize her lack of (at best) and abusive (at worse) parenting skills will also apply to the child she is carrying. His child. (or supposedly so)...

I am loathe to say it but the writing appears to be on the wall. Ana and Diego will not be together. She does not love him. So that he is not hurt any more than he already has been, I hope they do break up so he can get on with his life. Like you daisy and Marta, I also want Ana to move on and stop waiting to see what will or won't develop with Fernando. He holds all the power. That sucks.

Diana
 

Thank you for the great recap!

Glad Fer finally got his head out of his backside when it comes to Isa. she was bad before but fear what she will now do with nothing to lose.

I wouldn't have minded seeing Gus without his towel. Too bad it couldn't have been a flashback!

In the previews Diego asks Ana if she loves him as he is holding his helmet to leave. I'm afraid what might happen to him when she says No.
 

EB: that is cool. When I was watching Bollywood movies exclusively, I used to dream in Hindi (it was probably gibberish, but it sounded like Hindi :).

I don't think Fer can get a divorce anyway as long as Isa's pregnant.

Carvivlie: Surely the writers wouldn't put that burden on Ana?
 

I could almost deal with Ana and Diego breaking up almost for his sake if we know for sure the end game isn't going there. The longer they go on, the more it will hurt for him and I hate watching the guy I actually like better losing the girl. Real way for me to lose my love of the show. Pull the plug now and give Diego a cool side story. I think it's getting plainer that Ana/Fer is being played as end game.

But I will have an even harder time if what we are left with is Ana with no side life and her watching Jen being happy with Nico, having Fer mooning over her but out of reach and the biggie, dealing with further physical and mental abuse from Isa who we can almost guess will somehow be sticking around and heavens know if we have the wrath of Eeky to hit her yet. Yomama picks up on that to go along with her spoiled spawn and I will cry "Shame on you" to the writers. There is nothing about that type of story-telling that is the least bit amusing.

Daisynjay
 

How long are the days in telenovelalandia? Ana has time to help Jen get ready for her wedding, go get the kids and herself ready, go back to the casita to ride with Jen, flat tire, hitchhiking, arrest, late wedding, big reception, travel back to the city, go to her other job on the pole, over to Diego's place where he cooks an elaborate dinner...I'm exhausted watching it. No wonder she had a headache. How far away is Malinalco from where they live?

For once I agree with Isa: she is STUPID and an IDIOT. I did laugh when she asked why no one likes her. REALLY?! You can't see why? Could it be that you are a selfish jerk prone to throwing tantrums like a bratty toddler? I think Yolo did her and the world a huge disservice by enabling Isa's Center of the Universe complex.

Divorce? Whatever, Fer. I'll believe it when I see it.

If Ana doesn't want Diego, I'll take him. All that niceness and affection, AND he cooks? What a catch.

Laura sure turned into a nasty witch. I thought she was the nice one! Fanny needs better friends. Not really sure how disGustavo is now a buddy who comes over for games when I thought Fanny couldn't stand him, but his story was funny.
 

Nanette: I hope not but so much foreshadowing about Diego being safe on his bike etc....If he is seriously hurt would the guilt keep her with him? Thus giving another reason for Fer and Ana to stay apart if Isa leaves the house.

I hope Ana breaks up with him so he can move on. I did like how loyal she was to him though. When Fer grabbed for her hand she pulled away and reminded him that his brother was coming by early to pick her up.
 

I saw Ana pulling her hand away and mentioning Diego more for her own protection and to let him know not to get any ideas instead of loyalty to Diego. Oh, well same result.

Lot of other stuff out there to keep Ana from exposing herself again to a man that totally humiliated her and ripped her heart out.

I would not be so forgiving of a man that installed a petty tyrant (when everyone saw right through the woman) and force me to clean up after her messes.

Nor of a man that continued to disrespect me and tried to make moves when he was married and I was dating his brother.

And, Fernando longs for a woman he really doesn't know and see him rejecting her again. Ana pretty much knows all about Fernando, knows his family, his kids, people he works with, what makes him tick but Fernando is being made a fool of by Ana with his father, brother and Fanny complicit.
 

Carvivlie: I can see that as a plot point--Diego injured, Ana staying loyal to him. I don't like it, but I can that happening.

Here's a question. Why make the TN character who's not meant to get the girl/guy be a much better match than the character who's meant to get her/him?
 

they have to make them a believable alternative but also show us the difference in rational matching and magical romantic love
 

Tofie: I get the it but, to be honest--and I'm a Fer fan, I want to see Ana with Fer--Diego is pretty darned romantic. I guess it's just not "magical".
 

I too am a Fernando/Ana fan and get her trying to force herself to get over Fernando but unsuccessful. It always seems to me Ana & Diego more like good buddies but one has a big uncomfortable crush. They have been much more physical than Fernando & Ana ever were and nothing. I remember the first time a guy made me weak at the knees and it totally illogical, so I ran like the wind.
 


You ask a great question, Nanette! "Why make the TN character who's not meant to get the girl/guy be a much better match than the character who's meant to get her/him?"

Why would the tn writers make me, someone who roots for Diego to pair with Ana, frustrated by pairing her with Fernan-duh? Unless Diego dies or cheats on Ana, I cannot envision my preference changing. Therefore, if Diego neither dies nor cheats, and Ana chooses Fer, I only lose respect for her. She then becomes a flawed protagonist, which undermines the audience's (my) idealized expectation of a protagonist.

I dislike Fer because I am a feminist. From my perspective, he marginalizes women. He lusts after Ana, but he also likes and respects her because of her maternal instincts, which, according to him, make her a 'woman.' He expected Isabruja to be a 'woman,' meaning he expected her to immediately attach herself to his kids. Frankly, Isabruja is smokin' hot, and if she exerted any true effort at bonding with his kids, Fer would have remained in the marriage and kept Ana as second-class hired help. As he said, Isabruja looks way better than Ana on paper.


 

This comment has been removed by the author.
 

I guess it boils down to what Bruno told Fernando when Diego put together the candlelight coffee date in the library and Fer walked in on them and argued with Diego. Diego ran out and Ana ran out after him while Fer and Bruno stayed in library...
'no se ama a quien uno quiera, se ama sin querer'
(you don't pick the one to love, you just love without having control over it)


 

Most of my issue with Ana ending up with Fer is that I just don't see WHY she finds him attractive. I guess we're supposed to think it's some magic cosmic connection or something, but I am not feeling it. Fer's brand of bad decision making and judgmental self-centeredness is a turnoff to me. Though he could win some points by ACTUALLY getting Isa and her enabler away from his kids and also paying attention to how creepy Enfrique is and firing him.
 

Sometimes I wonder if Fer didn't have kids if Ana would be so gaga for him. I feel like she soooo wants a family and Fer fits the dream...has that fatherly look, stable job, the kids...


 

I think most of Ana's attraction to Fernando is the children. She never had a family and now she does, never a mother and now she is one and the kids love her back in bunches. She was at a dead end with the crumbling relationship with Juan, the indenture at the club, her home destroyed and that Ana stumbled into a fairytale world. In a weird way the Fernando she created in her head made her want to be more and the giving to the children actually filled her up. Too bad for her all Fernando's flaws. For two people so different, I see both actually moving toward each other shedding their old self along the way.

 

I do believe Ana loves Fer the guy, not the image of husband/father she is looking for. Remember at first they argued all the time when he was so stiff/strict about what she should do with the kids and how to discipline them. but slowly Ana changed him... and maybe she fell in love with the guy she was helping change... until all heck broke loose with Isa's pregnancy and his decision to marry Isa. I do believe Ana would give her life to be able to forget Fer and fall for Diego... but it is just not in her control adn she knows the longer she pushes the 'dating' with Diego, the more committed she will be to get with him 'just to make him happy'.
 

I like Diego, but find him a boring character. Fer is more complex and more interesting to me.

EB: I'm also a feminist, but have no big problems with Fer. Like I noted above, he's complex. He's also a good person at heart. I see him struggling with his rigidity and slowing changing.

I commented before; the heart wants what the heart wants and Ana's heart wants Fer. And since he's not a villain, I'm rooting for her to get him.
 

Laura wants Nando because Ximena has him. I said during the Alicia's Quinceanera episodes that Laura was looking at Nando with "hungry eyes" so I was not surprised to see her whip out her claws in regards to him.

Many times people become attractive because other people find them attractive. . If Nando were sitting by himself twiddling his thumbs Laura wouldn't have given him 2 looks but because Ximena, who is attractive and could have any guy, is into Nando, Laura wants to get herself a taste too.


Think about all the songs on the radio about being more woman than she is, being better for the dude than the other chick is, and women who intentionally go after other women's men, and it all makes sense.
 

“She's going to make his life even worse,” said Hera. “Fernando was honest about his feelings from the beginning but that's never enough for her.”

“Nothing is ever enough for her,” said Aphrodite. “She's a bottomless pit.”

“Fanny really shouldn't have told Ana about the divorce. There's a guy named Murphy who keeps cursing every disclosure like that.”

“I know. He's going to have a major problem with his own love life if he does that again.”

 

“You know, Apollo, when you get down to it, the kids did worse things to Ana when she first came for the nanny job.”

“You're right, Hermes. The twins sent that electric car in front of her near the top of the stairs. She fell down the stairs and that could have been far worse than anything they did to Isababy.”

“And Ana forgave them. That shows the world of difference between her and Isabruja.”

 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder