Tuesday, October 28, 2014

La Gata #41 Mon 10/27/14, Esmeralda and Pablo are over,again

Recap is up!

Ok from memory here it goes!


  • Esmeralda and Pablo are still arguing about Fernando's revenge, Pablo wants her to make Fernando stop, but Esmeralda tells him she has tried  but she's had zero luck, she also tells him that his family hurt Fernando- a lot, and that she understands why he is so hell bent on revenge, Pablo takes this to mean that she is okay with Fernando attacking his poor family.
  • Esmeralda reminds him of the promise they made to love each other and not to allow anyone to tear them apart, Pablo says sometimes keeping promises is hard, and Esmeralda replies by telling him that only cowards don't keep their word.
  • This quickly goes from bad to worse when Monica enters the picture and tells Esme that if Pablo gives her another chance she'll make a play for his affections. Seriously?! HE LEFT YOU AT THE ALTAR DUMBASS!
  • Esme sees Monica kiss Pablo and she yells from across the road that she is done with him, forever! She has dignity, unlike Monica. 
  • Esme tries to get Fernando to drop his revenge plot but he refuses, and Damian, who was also a victim of Agustin tells her she is being ungrateful towards the people that care about her.
  • Esmeralda makes up her mind to back to living in the dumpster. This annoyed the living daylights out of me, she has two babies, TWO and she's taking them to live in a dumpster because that's better than having to hear Fernando call it like it is. Esmeralda, you're a moron.
  • Pablo and his family argue, Agustin falls out of his scooter, I clap and cheer cause he deserved to eat dirt!
  • Stuff happens with the Meatball, can someone just kill him off, please? His stupid accent bugs.
  • Mariano goes to talk to Fernando, he says he will take responsibility for everything his father did, Fernando tells him he would never allow an innocent person to take the fall, and Mariano gets nowhere, Fernando muses that at least Mariano has balls, unlike Pablo, and he would rather have had Esmeralda fall for Mariano and not spineless Pablo.
Esmeralda runs away at night, Fernando sees her go and wishes her well.
Esmeralda looks for work- she plans to sign up for college and work at the same time. Ummm, how do you plan on paying for that dear Miss Kitty?

Let me just add that I'm so annoyed with Fernando, he should tell Esmeralda that he and Blanca are her parents, she already knows that Pablo's parents are rat bastards, I'm sure she would be so happy to know that her parents are alive that she wont care about anything else but that.

PS:I want Agustin to fall of his scooter on a daily basis, does this make me a bad egg?

Join us tomorrow when stuff is sure to happen!

Previous: Episode 40
Next: Episode 42

Labels:


Comments:
Oh, poor Eli--hope you are feeling better very soon!
J in Orego
 

So sorry to hear that. Don't ever eat at that place again! Feel better.
 

Two things were confirmed for me last night. One is that Monica has no less dignity than Esmeralda where Pablo is concerned and two, Esmeralda woke up on the wrong side of stupid.

So, Mariano is man enough to come to Fernando willing to pay for the sins of his father while Pablo starts a book, a new painting and baby talks Maria.

Pablo - oh, the mural, flat forgot

Esmeralda - experience, huh, got two in the dump I can practice on

Mariano - "hit me with your best shot, fire away"

Fernando - I need a cat door

Rita's bo - hell yeah, she was big time, bigger than Farrah Fawcett's hair

Meatball - don't ask me why I'm in this ditch

Jarocha - more than one way to skin a cat

Agustin - when did we get this rug

 

Sorry to hear that Eli. I got sick once from something that I ate. I still remember it, food poisoning isn't fun. Hope you are well soon.

Pablo is spineless, Monica has no pride and Esme is a dumbass, a stubborn dumbass at that.

Can someone explain what Maria's role was all about last night.

We should feel compassion for the infirmed but I just couldn't feel any last night for our dear sweet Augie. Looks like he'll be yelling and screaming tonight. Even a stroke can't seem to slow him down.

Looks like Esme has found work at the daycare or she will find work somewhere. I'm sure that she will do well. Unlike Monica, Esmeralda has great self esteem.

Wish I could say more but my mind is drawing a blank today. A busy day ahead for me so I probably won't be able to post again but at some point, will read all of the comments.

Oh, I just thought of it. What was Meatball and Rita's new beau talking about or planning last night? Does anyone know?
the gringo
 

Thanks so much Eli for playing hurt. Excellent
 

Gracias, Eli! I hope dealing with this episode didn't make your symptoms worse!

"Seriously?! HE LEFT YOU AT THE ALTAR DUMBASS!" Good grief! Even Lorenza's not encouraging her this time. She found her spine for about five seconds and lost it again, at about the same time Mariano also became less interesting.

"This annoyed the living daylights out of me, she has two babies, TWO and she's taking them to live in a dumpster because that's better than having to hear Fernando call it like it is." Two babies AND Principe. Unless she decided to leave him behind so there would be 1 sensible person living in the house. And trusting Rita to babysit...well, I guess it's better than letting Lorenza do it?

The entire Meatball and Chacharas scene where they're talking about Blanca was ridiculous and unnecessary. Blanca was a big-deal singer. Well, ok. We knew that already.

Esme didn't sell me on the whole "I want to study early child development" thing in her interview. Her career aspirations have never come up before and this sounded like she was trying to say what the interviewer wanted to hear instead of it being genuine. Maybe I missed the little details that would have sold it, like that all the places she was applying were daycares or Pre-Ks. Instead she's just walking out of a random door and the second place she tries is a Pre-K center. And yikes, the dismissiveness of "But it's just an assistant job, I don't really need a degree for that." Way to show that you're serious about wanting to go into that career! And she'll probably get the job, so...way to show that you don't actually need to meet the qualifications, you just have to be plucky. I can understand being willing to waive educational requirements in favor of experience or vice versa, but the boss lady is asking about a degree and a Masters and Esme has barely finished high school, doesn't have work experience except for caring for her own children (neither of which are the same age as the children she'd be caring for). And then I questioned whether the "I'm about to start working on my degree" was a fib or not. Living in Fernando's house, I could see her being able to easily make it to classes or taken them online, but from the dump? How is that going to work?
 

Oh, oh, oh...and I forgot, Chacharas telling Rita she might have the face of a serial killer, but she has a good heart! I'm so glad I wasn't drinking anything when he said that!
 

Thanks, Eli. Tell me again why I should care about out these people ?

Eli...I always love your lists. My favorite was "When did we get this rug ?" Priceless

Why do we still have to look at and hear Meatball ?
 

Oh, bite me, Blogger! Susanlynn, it ate your comment...

Susanlynn has left a new comment on the post "La Gata #41 10/27/14, Esmeralda and Pablo are over...":

Thanks, Eli. Tell me again why I should care about out these people ?

Eli...I always love your lists. My favorite was "When did we get this rug ?" Priceless

Why do we still have to look at and hear Meatball ?
 

I'm trying to think, who DO I still care about...

Principe
Fela
The babies
Jarocha
Virginia
Carlos
Vero
Omar
 

I like Damien the enforcer & Maria but afraid for Maria because Pablo got to her now. He really shines when talking to some poor uneducated girl from the dump.
 

Thanks, Eli. This is above and beyond the call of duty to put this up in the midst of stomach problems, and you did it so well!

I was surprised at Fer's response to Esme's leaving. It seemed like he expected it. I wonder if this in some way is part of his plan to also make her grow up some more.

I didn't get the Pablo-Maria scene. Is he just being friendly to a poor waif, or is his specialty hitting on young ignorant outcast females?

A guy with a receding hairline like Mariano who has never manned up for anything is far less than I would hope for for a daughter of mine.

Someone needs to buy Augie a seat belt for Christmas.

David
 

Eli - Thanks. My favorite: she has two babies, TWO and she's taking them to live in a dumpster because that's better than having to hear Fernando call it like it is. Esmeralda, you're a moron.

I thought surely Fernando would do something, but nope he let her go. Nuts.
 

Thanks for the recap. Hope you're feeling better.
And I add my voice to your observation about E's life choices about 'back to the dumpster' for a better life. E you are a moron.
 

I hope you start feeling better soon! Thanks for the recap despite the tummy troubles. I agree with the assessment that our leads are idiots.
 

Thank you Eli, I hope you feel better and never, ever eat at that joint again! I had food poisoning twice . . . talk about pain and yucky pooh! Anyway, thank you even more for this recap!

The Maria and Pablo thing was just weird. . .wasn't she trying to put in some words for Esme? I was distracted . . . does he know Esme is taking his babies back to the land fill?

There are no words to describe the stupidity and selfishness of this act! Rather than face her disagreement with Fernando over that idiot sperm donor, Pablo, she'd rather have her TWO babies face the filth, vermin, toxic air and water AND the woman who emotionally abused her her whole life, pimped her on the streets as a beggar and who tried to sell her to that lecherous knuckle-dragger, the phoney meatball!

Jarocha should have called Child Protective Services on her! What an idiotic, shit-for-brains move! JEEZO-PETE!!!

Anyway, I'm a a conference for 3 days and will pick up the next few eps on hulu+. Just wanted to thank you and react Eli. Hope this is a better day!

Lila
 

Post a Comment



<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older

© Caray, Caray! 2006-2022. Duplication of this material for use on any other site is strictly prohibited.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder