Saturday, April 18, 2015
Hasta el Fin del Mundo #171 When Honest Criminals and Idiots Collide
Friday, April 17, 2015
La Sombra del Pasado #44, 4-17-15 True Confessions of Boinkers, Lovers and Other Strangers
Amores con trampa #15 17 Apr 2015... the setup for a very entertaining birthday party!! Carmen gets a bit of 'right back at you babe!' to Francis
Alejandra and Rocio, Rocio is a nice big sister.
repeat of Isa dreaming with Facundo (a bit more of the dream, they are kissing, sharing a strawberry and some pancakes... "que rico!!")
Santi wakes Isa up, he is really angry, jealous that she was dreaming of Facundo and the dream looked quite graphic... 'no tienes verguenza!!' (you have no shame!!)
Isa again rants back at him that Santi is the one that asked her to seduce the charrito montaperros.
they have a bit of a pillowfight. Santi yells at the rooster to keep singing (cocoodling).
At the college, turns out Francis converted the video clips of Carmen hitting her car into making a caricature of Carmen as a 'rancherita loca'. Francis mocks Carmen in front of everyone at school. Francis declares the war on her directly. This is only the beginning, if you insist with MY BF, you will end up worse. Carmen walks away. Francis runs to latch to Felipe but he did not miss the fact that the video was uploaded by some 'Frank Lop'. She steals a kiss from him and Carmen sees it.
Back at the house... Diego came to see Rocio... ISa warns them she does not want 'naco'-related scandals. Diego is angry at Rocio, she says we were splitting up already. He rants at her and realizes she is wearing a chain/pendant that Beto gave her. He rips it right off her neck.
Rocio rants that Diego was never charming or delicate with her. Diego warns her that once the 'farmer' learns about her 'not so normal' features he will get away from her. Rocio says i was looking for a reason to split with you but this is more than enough. Diego warns her she will come back to him begging.
Read more »
Que Te Perdone Dios #63 – Benito’s Horrible, Terrible, Very Bad Day, and Mac and Diana Always Get Their Man
Hasta el Fin del Mundo #170 Chava is in the Middle of a Hot Sister Sandwich
- Patrick tells Peralta that Sophia's psychotic brother, Christian, is working as a nurse on Snob Hill.
- If Silvanna has anything to do with her psychotic brother, Patrick threatens her with divorce. Christian can get them both dead. Silvanna defends Christian and says that he's had a hard life. She wants to continue to support him. Patrick warns her again to wash her hands of Christian.
- Detective Fuzzy Tavarez gathers all of the Snobs together and tells them that Igor does not exist. He's been using an alias and he's probably not even a nurse.
- Across town, Christian asks his friend for help. He needs cash and has to get out of town ASAP. While he is out, Daniela frees herself by breaking a mirror and using on of the broken pieces to cut her rope. She gets the key, but too late, Christian is at the door. She throws something at her captor and runs by him, but he tackles her out in the hallway and drags her back in. He stops her from screaming by telling twisting her arm and telling her that he doesn't want to hurt her.
Thursday, April 16, 2015
La sombra del pasado #43 4/16/15 There are dirty words. Read with caution.
Severiano(Sev) convinces Candela(Cande to let down her hair.
It's late and Slivia is surprised Renato is still in his office and notes how tense he is. It's understandable. He's dealing with the death of his mother and his unrequited love for Aldonza. Sylvia gets mighty handsy and asks about how things are going with Aldonza. Renato confesses that things are not going well. He fears it's a lost battle. Sylvia takes this to mean "please kiss me" and she obliges. Renato responds, but soon gets himself under control and tells he tells Sylvia that what they are doing is not a good idea. Sylvia disagrees and continues applying her stress relieving techniques. Little Renato takes over...if you know what I mean.
Read more »
Que Te Perdone Dios#62: More Snitfits From The Misfits
• We learn that Diego is the bastard son Constanza could never give Bruno and he was kept close to the house with his abuela after his mother left for parts unknown. (Bruno kicked the bucket before ever squaring things with Diego—that is, if he ever meant to. Personally, I don’t think he would’ve liked eating that much crow.)
• Renata is gasp-gasp-impactada to hear that Fausto is Mateo’s baby daddy, knows it and that Mat is ignorant of the fact. Helena imparts her em-bare-assing story to Renata. Considering the truth ain't out for real yet, the two broads cluck to each other and assume that Feisty, being in the room when his brother “took his own life” probably was affected horribly which accounts for his nasty, anti-social behavior? Pobre de Fausto! (Yeah, my heart bleeds. Another victim of supposed circumstance.) And pobre de Hellie who says she didn’t stop to think what the consequences would be (in blurting the truth out on your wedding day to your intended you mean???) so badly was she needing to clear her conscience about her affair. She blames herself for that tragedy. (Well at least you have figured that much out over that past 30 years.)
• Simona is thrilled to speak to her lawyer and tells Father Tomas as much. When she tells Tom that Max’s aunt Ximena sent him from Mexico City to help her pro bono, they both mistakenly assume that it was Max’s idea.
Read more »
Wednesday, April 15, 2015
La Sombra del Pasado #42 - Wed 4/15 - Warnings all around
Tomas and Abelardo discuss Pru. Tomas does think Pru is a hottie (well, at least he has good taste), but he's also building up his gigolo clientele. He counsels Lardo that providing *ahem* mechanical services to women with money is always going to be more profitable than working.
Read more »
4/15 #169 Hasta el Fin del Mundo – Rata de Dos Patas!!! is all I can say……..
Amores con trampa 4/15/15 thru 4/16/15
Jarifa's notes- Capítulo 13
At the Velasco offices Santiago fills in Esteban about the situation with Isabel. Esteban says he will find a way to regain control. Esteban doubts that since all of the money has been spent on wages, the collateral for the new company, and the 2 million pesos he gave to Estefany. Santiago sees the latter as an investment to gain the trust of Estefany. Santiago figues that with the rest of the money he will rob from Facundo as well as the money he will get from Estefany, he'll be set for life.
In the kitchen, María and grandma Perpétua are discussing the dirty air of the city. The conversation moves on to grandma trying to talk María into workingwith Isabel she on the business opportunity Isabel is offering her. She sees it as a chance for María to do something for herself. María is confused. Grandpappy Porfirio is hungry and stops by and gets 2 hardboiled eggs. (He never misses a chance.)
Read more »
Que Te Perdone Dios Capitulo 61 -Discussion(Recap) Full Recap
Present: ( Some scenes were merged)
( I must say the Bar-Ren scenes were quite hard scenes to recap , they would have took me ages to recap in perfection and i am not in the mood to drag this for too long since by the time I finish them Fausto would have already became Dictator ! ) To sum the scenes all up , Bar was basically shredding Ren to bits for her supposed secretive and manipulative ways that dragged Pab to the Pits just so that she could marry Fausto in clean white glory . Bar also accuses of now playing with Pat's emotions like Pab's , playing a mask of innocence and for forcing Abi to live with Mac to hide her embarrassing secrets but he"s not surprised at all since that's what rich people are known for right? . Ren keeps claiming that she"s innocent , constantly defending her guts from the ranting Bar who shares a face of Terminator and informs him that he should know that she was a victim too but Bar won't listen to her but promises that Abi will be told nothing cause it would utterly destroy her cause her very mother decided to raise her not & has ashamed of her . Ren exclaims that she has always protected and watched over her but Bar is not satisfied much, after Brutus croaked nothing could hold Ren hostage ( Except the Ogre who must not be named nor has a name nor soul neither emotion less for his Hat still remains ) He himself will not forgive her abandonment , may God do it Yo No!
Read more »
La Sombra del Pasado, Capitulo #41 4/14/15
Dom tells PJ she doesn’t dare tell Lola the truth, it would hurt her so! PJ says she’ll avoid lots of problems if she does. He wishes Dom Godly illumination as she leaves.
Melesio goes to see Aldonza after the shooting. Aldonza blames Sev, but Mel says he’s not so sure. Besides, without proof, they can’t just accuse anyone. Aldonza asks for his help getting some security and he promises to send someone by that he trusts. He also wants to talk about Cris. Aldonza insists she and Cris wouldn’t work, but Mel says her eyes tell a different story. (Geez – her eyes, her lips. Anyone use words in this town?)
Read more »
Tuesday, April 14, 2015
4/14 Tue #168 Hasta el Fin Del Mundo – Fifty Shades of Iker
Que Te Perdone Dios on Moday, April 13th, 2015. (Featuring Quotes from The Stalker Song, Pink Eye, and The Red Hot Doc.)
Hasta El Fin Del Mundo #167 4/13/15 Araceli Still Can't Get What She Wants
Alexa tells Armando that she's moving in with him.
Fausto and Lupe' take Greta to the Shaman in the Woods.
Sofia tells Chava that it's over between them. She and Chava cry and cry and cry and sob and cry some more.
Chava leaves Sofia's office after giving her the bombshell news that Araceli is pregnant after raping him. The pregnancy would never have happened if the drunken Chava hadn't been picturing Sofia in his mind while Araceli was stealing his Team from the Inseam. Sofia drops to the floor and sobs. Sad music plays.
The TV y Novela Awards are coming up. I didn't mind kissing Pedro,
but kissing Zepeda is just gross. I'd better win something.
Read more »
La sombra del pasado #40 4/13/15
Rewind: Severiano (Sev) reams Abelardo (Lardo) out. (Renato) Ren’s shirtless post-shower phone convo. (Candela) Cande suspects Sev of cheating. (Cristobal) Cris suspects both of his parents of attempted murder.
Play: Cande goes apoplectic. How dare Cris accuse them of something so low?! How humiliating! Unlike Cande, Cris doesn’t have apparent short term memory loss, so he reminds his mom that she interrupted a funeral mass and slapped the bereaved. That was completely different! Cande insists. (Yes, villains never think the rules apply to them.) Sev steps in to say that what hurts the most is that Cris believes the priest (here he gives Cande a hard look), who’s had Sev entre ceja y ceja (=between eyebrows; had his eyes on him) more than his own parents. This means nothing to Cris, who simply asks again if it was them. Sev screams back that he doesn’t have to take this disrespect. Cande cuts him off and says that it’s one thing for them to hate Aldonza, for obvious reasons, but quite another for them to be criminals. Sev orders Cris to get out of his sight and for a second Cris looks like he thinks he really f*d up with his folks, but then he warns them that if he finds out they’re behind this mess, he himself will denounce them to the police.
Read more »
Monday, April 13, 2015
Amores con trampa 4/13/15 thru 4/14/15
I'm really mad. I'm just going to give you bullets with the action. The snark is all gone. I tried to remember some of it.
I'm really sorry and from now on I will be hitting save after practically every sentence
- Santi tells the family they have to cut down on their spending. They are selling Isa's car, but not Feli's. He's using it to deliver pizzas and help the family. Alejandra offers to sell her bike.
- Fac get amorous. Maria turns him down. (Oh Facuuuundo! Over here!! The lady in the plaid pajamas and the sexy, fuzzy socks! I'll volunteer!)
- Fac and Beto burn leaves. The city authorities show up because Isa called them.
TELEMUNDO Y MÁS: DUEÑOS DEL PARAÍSO, TIERRAS DE REYES, AVENIDA BRASIL, etc – week of April 13, 2015
Quiero Amarte (Week 30-April 13) Highlights & Discussion
For Dr. Guapo Marco Antonio Linares (aka Baby Boy Montesinos) parentage to be revealed. Here's hoping he goes to El Paraiso for a visit very soon.
To figure out why Candy Seller (aka Dulce for me) has appeared so late in this story.
To learn why Sal is still hanging around.
For Mauro to SHOW UP ALIVE, for heaven's sake. It's been too long, already.
For Cesar and Lucrecia to learn Florencia has been long dead. HaHa, the "joke" is on them.
For Cecy and Uli to get the heck out of the lives of Ivan and Mariana.
For Flavia and Heriberto to share more than work, a bonfire and distributing flyers.
To clear up the seeming mystery, perpetuated by certain characters not in the telenovela, that Consta's baby is not Max's.
To see how Max and Amaya will ever be able to get back together before the end.
Let your speculations abound!
Sunday, April 12, 2015
Que Te Perdone #59: Dog In A Manger Danger for Mat; Mac Is Made; And Sacramental Sin May Be “In”
Fortunately for those of us in Viewerville who’d just eaten, Fausto suddenly comes to his senses. He stops himself from ruining his whole political future through the folly of forcing himself onto his sleeping “foster daughter,” and thus causing a sordid sex scandal the likes of which that pueblocito has NEVER seen. Renata comes into the hall. Feisty is safely there and tells her he’s just on his way to bed, that didn’t want to disturb her. He then walks off, presumably to take a quick cold shower before bed.
Read more »